Seeking nominations for terms upcoming on the Executive Committee. This is a great opportunity to serve AOA and shape the policies and programs that provide support and resources for its member auxiliaries. Nominations are open for the following positions:
Executive Committee Representatives (4 positions open)
- Participating professional member of AOA for at least two years
- Served in a CSU auxiliary management position for at least two years
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- Attended at least one AOA annual conference
- Ability to regularly attend AOA Executive Committee meetings (April, August, November, and January) and contribute to the Executive Committee’s agenda items
President Elect (1 position open)
- Served on the AOA Executive Committee for at least two years
- Served on the AOA Conference Planning Committee for at least one year
- Demonstrated leadership ability in group settings
- Proficient public speaking skills
- Ability to serve as a primary advocate and spokesperson for AOA
- Ability to lead the Executive Committee and AOA
Please complete the nomination form at http://csuaoa.org/nominations/index.asp. Self-nominations are welcome. Please submit all nominations by September 30, 2018.
If you have any questions or would like more information about the process or any requirements of being a member of the Executive Committee, please do not hesitate to contact me at email@example.com.