In the fall of each year, the AOA Executive Committee, as the Association’s governing body, seeks nominations for terms upcoming on the Executive Committee. This is a great opportunity to serve AOA and shape the policies and programs that provide support and resources for its member auxiliaries. Nominations are open for the following positions:
Executive Committee Representatives (4 positions open)
– Participating professional member of AOA for at least two years
– Served in a CSU auxiliary management position for at least two years
– Demonstrated leadership abilities
– Attended at least one AOA annual conference
– Ability to regularly attend AOA Executive Committee meetings (April, August, November, and January) and contribute to the Executive Committee’s work agenda
President Elect (1 position open)
– Served on the AOA Executive Committee for at least two years
– Served on the AOA Conference Planning Committee for at least one year
– Demonstrated leadership abilities in group settings
– Proficient public speaking skills
– Ability to serve as a primary advocate and spokesperson for AOA
– Ability to lead the Executive Committee and AOA
Please click here to complete/submit a nomination: EC Nomination Form. Self-nominations are welcome. Please submit all nominations by September 30, 2019.
If you have any questions or would like more information about the process or any requirements of being a member of the Executive Committee, please do not hesitate to contact Jim Reinhart, AOA Immediate Past President and Chair, 2020 Nominations Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.