Calling all Campus Changemakers!
Tired of the same old student politics? Do you dream of empowering future leaders, unleashing epic campus events, and making a real difference in your school community? Then ditch the textbooks and grab your leadership cape because this job is your calling!
As the ASI Student Government Coordinator, you’ll be the ultimate campus leader, guiding future rockstars through the wild world of student government, event planning, and personal growth. Think of yourself as Obi-Wan Kenobi to a galaxy of eager Padawans, Yoda to a council of wise (and sometimes wacky) Jedi Knights.
Here’s a taste of your superpowers:
· Coaching and advising student leaders: Be their Yoda, their Obi-Wan, their personal cheerleader! Help them navigate meetings, master communication, and lead like champs.
· Planning epic campus events: Unleash your inner party animal! From movie nights to cultural celebrations, make memories that’ll echo through the halls.
· Developing leadership programs: Think Hogwarts, but for student leaders! Design workshops, retreats, and training sessions that’ll turn them into confident, impactful changemakers.
· Budgeting like a Jedi Master: Keep the fiscal Force strong! Track expenses, manage funds, and make sure every penny goes towards epic student experiences.
· Mentoring future leaders: Share your wisdom, pass on the torch, and witness the rise of the next generation of campus heroes!
Bonus points if you
· Have a passion for student empowerment and making a real difference.
· Possess Jedi-like communication skills and the patience of a saint.
· Can juggle multiple tasks like a circus performer (minus the unicycles).
· Thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment (think student government elections!).
· Are a master of the “force be with you” pep talk.
Ready to answer the call of student leadership greatness? Then apply now and join the team that’s shaping the future of your campus, one empowered student at a time!
P.S. We promise there are no lightsabers involved (unless you bring your own).
ASI, Cal State Fullerton is committed to providing its employees with a comprehensive benefits package that helps them live their best lives. From paid holidays and vacation time to medical, dental, and vision insurance, ASI has you covered.
Here are just a few of the fun benefits that ASI offers:
· 14 paid holidays per year
· Up to 10 days of vacation time per year. That’s enough time to take a long vacation, or several short ones.
· Up to 12 days of sick leave per year. Which allows you to stay home when you’re sick without having to worry about losing money.
· A variety of medical insurance plans through CalPERS at a low or no cost to you.
· Delta Dental insurance to keep your teeth healthy and beautiful.
· VSP vision insurance to see the world clearly.
· A Health and Dependent Care Reimbursement account that allows you to save money on non-covered medical or dependent care expenses.
· Life/AD&D/Long-Term Disability Insurance coverage for all employees. So you can rest assured that your loved ones will be taken care of if something happens to you.
· The REACH employee assistance program. So you can get confidential counseling and support services if you need them.
· CalPERS PEPRA retirement plan of 2% at 62 which allows you to start saving for your retirement today.
· The option to contribute to a 403(b) plan through Schools First Credit Union. So you can save even more for your retirement.
· Educational/Tuition Reimbursement: After 1 year of employment, you are eligible to apply for educational/tuition reimbursement. This program will reimburse you for up to $3,300 per year for tuition and fees related to your academic studies.
· Full-time ASI employees are eligible for a free membership to the Student Recreation Center. This includes access to the gym, pool, fitness classes, and more.
These are just a few of the many benefits that ASI offers its employees. If you’re looking for a rewarding career with a great benefits package, ASI is the place for you!
To apply for this job please visit fullerton.hire.trakstar.com.